MENU

Slide

Ettusais T-Zone gel

Friday, May 22, 2009

I haven't been blogging about Ettusais products for a quite awhile yah!
I was so excited to try out this product and blog about this!




Went to Plaza Singapura to meet boyf after his school
ended on my off day on monday!
And he made me wait for 45 minutes, humph,
so of course i went SHOPPING!

And i bought lingerie, skincare etc, and i'm blaming it on HIM!!!
If i didnt have to wait for him for so long then i won't spend
$200plus on shopping!


Then we went to Novena Square 2 for dinner at this hotpot restaurant
which i heard from boyf is supposedly veeeeeery goooooood.



SDC10004
Waiting for my foooooooood, we were like totally starving
and they took so loooooooong!

But it was pretty worth the long wait!


...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...



SDC10006
Looks good right!
It's really weird, when you're eating halfway,
then the waitress will come and add soup into the
claypot then it becomes like hotpot!
And the soups plus the chicken sauce is sooooo yummy!
Thick thick, sweet sweet, abit spicy~




Lol, we got greedy and ordered another beef hotpot!
told boyf to order the small one
but crazy him ordered the medium one!

SDC10010


SDC10003


SDC10008

Love the soooooooup!
Whoops, oily nose alert!!!!
After eating like hot stuff, my T-Zone got so oooooooily!
SO! TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~


There's one ettusais product in my makeup pouch
that would really help right nooooow!



...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...


SDC10005
The T-Zone Oil Block Gel!



Since i have oily & sensitive skin all along,
i'm always worried about
whether the product i'm using would clog my pores,
cause me to breakout etc, but with ettusais i never have to worry! :D

Normally i apply this at my T-Zone after my makeup primer,
before my foundation/daytime defence powder,
But you can use it for touch ups on-the-go as well!
How convenient!


SDC10014

It mattifies shiny and oily T-zone instantly!
Lol, my life saver! heheh

It actually helps by preventing excessive sebum secretion
to keeping my skin refreshed, giving your t-zone matte
and smooooooth all day!

SDC10016


Muuuuuuack, i love Ettusais.
Walked pass a mani/pedi shop and went to do my nails!
Boyf played psp while waiting for me!

SDC10019


SDC10021
Pouts, hate my camera, always can't capture details well!
Bloooody flash! Don't like my nails!

they're so small, complicating nail art done on them
then it'll will be very ugly! zZz.
Plus it's so soft and
always breeeeeaking ever since boyf
cursed my nails to keep break!


(Why? : Cos when my nails was long and i always tickle him and
he always complain how painful it is and kept cursing my nails
to break and be short forever! He's the evil witch!)


SDC10022



Anyway check out Ettusais' other fantastic products at www.ettusais.sg! (:

No comments: